I could write a list of things I hate about diabetes that would be about a mile long, but decided to ask Skyler. Her first response was "everything" then I asked her to put a little more thought into it and here is what she came up with:
The Eight Things I Hate About Diabetes and Two Things That Make it Not So Bad
1. Checking my blood sugar when I am having fun.
2. Having to take it (meter and PDM) everywhere with me.
3. Checking every meal time and before I eat a snack.
4. Having to drink so many juices.
5. Changing my site ( the needle).
6. Having to come out of the lake to check my blood sugar.
7. Having to check my blood sugar in school.
8. Having blood drawn once a year.
Two Things that are not so bad
2. Spending the night in Saratoga when I go to the doctor.
MacGyvering the Diabetes Bag
1 week ago