We are anxiously awaiting a phone call to find out if our insurance will cover a new pump for Sky. The warranty on her pump is up and we are trying to get her an omni pod. After much research and OVER thinking my husband and I (mostly me) were having trouble deciding which pump to go for. We decided to ask Skyler. I explained to her the different options on the two pumps that we had it narrowed down to. She chose the omni pod which was the way were leaning also. We then dicussed this with our doctor and she was very supportive of our decision to change to omni pod.
Now, we wait with our fingers crossed.
World Diabetes Day 2017
8 hours ago